Although we take our inspiration from France and Belgium, we are proud to work with local farmers and artisan producers to ensure we are always using the highest-quality foods in our dishes. We change our menu seasonally to bring you the best that our region has to offer, and prepare all of our dishes in-house, from scratch. Many of these local providers sell at the Dane County Farmer's Market, and local groceries such as Metcalfs, so look for them to enjoy delicious meals at home.
- Fountain Prairie Farm, Fall River (it's what makes our V Burger so delicious!) http://www.fountainprairie.com/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/FountainPrairie
- Jordandal Farms, Argyle http://www.jordandalfarms.com https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Jordandal-Farm/89643428226
- Au Bon Canard, Caledonia, MN
- Rushing Waters Trout, Palmyra, WI http://www.rushingwaters.net/
- Uplands Cheese, Dodgeville (Pleasant Ridge) http://uplandscheese.com/
- Bleu Mont Dairy, Blue Mounds https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bleu-Mont-Dairy/220994607228
- Hook's Cheese, Mineral Point http://www.hookscheese.com/
- Crave Brothers Farmstead Cheese, Waterloo http://www.cravecheese.com/
- Garden to Be, Mount Horeb https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Garden-To-Be/195829293771564
- Crossroads Community Farm, Cross Plains http://www.crossroadscommunityfarm.com/
- Harmony Valley Farm, Viroqua http://www.harmonyvalleyfarm.com/
- Madison Sourdough, Willy Street, Madison http://www.madisonsourdough.com/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/MadisonSourdough
- Potter's Crackers, Baldwin Street, Madison http://www.potterscrackers.com/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Potters-Crackers/58585926982?ref=ts
- Mauries Fine Chocolates, Monroe Street, Madison http://mauriesfinechocolates.com
- Cha Cha Tea, Monroe Street, Madison http://chachatea.net/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Potters-Crackers/58585926982?ref=ts#!/pages/Cha-Cha-Tea/23557815371
We are also proud to be members of a number of organizations which support locally-owned business, and participate in a variety of events with these groups throughout the year. Check our calendar of events for details, or get alerts by signing up for our email newsletter, Liking us on Facebook, or Following us on Twitter.
Visit Madison Originals for more information on other locally-owned, independent restaurants in Madison.