Although we take our inspiration from France and Belgium, we are proud to work with local farmers and artisan producers to ensure we are always using the highest-quality foods in our dishes. We change our menu seasonally to bring you the best that our region has to offer, and prepare all of our dishes in-house, from scratch. Many of these local providers sell at the Dane County Farmer’s Market, and local groceries such as Metcalfs, so look for them to enjoy delicious meals at home.
- Highland Spring Farm, Oregon (it’s what makes our V Burger so delicious!)
- Jordandal Farms, Argyle on Facebook
- Uplands Cheese, Dodgeville (Pleasant Ridge)
- Bleu Mont Dairy, Blue Mounds on Facebook
- Hook’s Cheese, Mineral Point
- Elderberry Hill Farm, Waunakee
- Garden to Be, Mount Horeb on Facebook
- Crossroads Community Farm, Cross Plains
- Harmony Valley Farm, Viroqua
- Madison Sourdough, Willy Street, Madison on Facebook
- Potter’s Crackers, Baldwin Street, Madison on Facebook
- Mauries Fine Chocolates, Monroe Street, Madison
- Cha Cha Tea, Monroe Street, Madison on Facebook
We are also proud to be members of a number of organizations which support locally-owned business, and participate in a variety of events with these groups throughout the year. Check our calendar of events for details, or get alerts by signing up for our email newsletter, Liking us on Facebook, or Following us on Twitter.