At Brasserie V, we offer 300 hand-picked bottled beers, specializing in Belgian and other European brewers. We have developed relationships with many importers and sometimes the brewers themselves, to bring you many of the most unique and sought out European beers around.
Our state of the art bottle coolers keep your beers at brewery-recommended temperatures in the 42-50 degree range, depending on the style. Since temperature is so important in getting the full flavor and nuance of each beer, this will help enhance the enjoyment of all the great flavors the brewers intend for you to experience right out of the cooler.
Check out our current bottle list below for a listing and descriptions of these beers. In case that weren’t enough, check out these brand new beers, already going fast:
- 8 Wired Sour Side of the Moon
- Against the Grain/Three Floyds Too Dumb to be Evil
- Cascade Noyaux (750ml)
- Crafted Mead Magnum Peach Inferno
- Crafted Mead Pollen Nation Blackberry Hydromel
- Dugges Tropic Punch & Tropic Sunrise
- Duvel Tripel Hop
- Evil Twin Mission Gose (cans)
- Hof Ten Dormaal Frambuesa Raspberry/Cocoa Ale
- Hof Ten Dormaal Kriek Cherry Wild Ale
- Mikkeller SpontanFredriksal Cherry (375 ml)
- Mikkeller SpontanYuzu (375ml)
- Trois Dames Grisette